Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
bbSean
My Device: BlackBerry Tour 9630

Website content does not display in browser

[ Edited ]

On the BlackBerry 9630 web browser users are no longer able to view content in our internal website. After browsing to the website they only get the background and a small image along the top then no more content displays. If I view the html source all the content exists, it just doesn't show. This site was working without a problem a few weeks ago and the website hasn't changed in months.

I've tried clearing the cache, tried it on a new install, multiple users. Deployed the website to a test web server with similar settings. Always the same thing. Note that if I load this up using the smartphone simulator I have no problems.

This website uses window integrated authentication, master pages, and Microsoft's Ajax.

If I make a page that has content outside of an ajax updated area the content outside of the ajax panel but the content inside the panel or in the Telerik "ajaxified" content is invisible.

I need this to work, where can I go from here?

Edit: Now it's different, maybe tested wrong. No content shows up on my test page if I add an ajaxpanel to part of it but everything exists if I view source. Same behavior in simulator but works fine in standard browsers. Main website still works fine in simulator though.

Please use plain text.