Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

StewartJoseph
My Carrier: Sprint

Wireless Sync my Outlook Calendar

I ended up updating my Blackberry Bold last night and it changed a lot of the features on my phone, I honestly love the new look and I am happy I upgraded the device however now I cannot sync my outlook calendar no matter what I try to do and it tells me I need to turn off the wireless sync and gives me directions to do so however none of those options are availible anymore... 

Does anyone know how I can sync my Outlook Calendar Wirelessly? Or better yet any info on how I can turn it off so I can sync my calendar the regular way with the usb? 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants

Re: Wireless Sync my Outlook Calendar

Hi StewartJoseph and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

This sounds like you have to change your default Calendar option in your BlackBerry.  You can do so, in BlackBerry 6, under Options>Device>Advanced System Settings>Default Services.  You may have one of your email accounts set to the default, which likely has wireless synchronization enabled.  Change the default calendar to another option then try synchronizing with Outlook again.

On your second question, no, the BlackBerry cannot synchronize wirelessly with Microsoft Outlook unless you are configured on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES).

I hope this helps!

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Texasvirgo
My Carrier: tmobile

Hello,

I have a blackberry bold 9700, I would like to sync my work outlook calendar to my blackberry with using the desktop manager, is this possible?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cvidalakis
My Carrier: Verizon

I recommend using Office Accelerator Wireless BlackBerry Sync by Baseline Data Systems, Inc.  There sync works great and it comes with a killer contact manager.  Just Google Office Accelerator.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
flan
My Carrier: AT&T

Thanks so much. This worked!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
smudo
My Carrier: T Mobile Austria

Hi!

I used google claendar sync to sync my bb - google - pc! 

it worked well with my last advice but now i had to get a new one (bold) and with the new software it doesnt work. does anyone have an ideo how to sync your bb and pc without connecting it everyday - for free, like it was with google?

thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.