Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

joefur
My Device: Not Specified

Would like to Sync with ACT

I am a sales rep that lives and dies with ACT.  However, I can find no software that will allow me to sync with ACT.  I really only want my contact sync'ed with ACT however appointment would be nice.  I have found a monthly service that claims to work, but their too expensive for this rep.  Any advise?
Visitor
Photobob

Re: Would like to Sync with ACT

You can use either www.companionlink.com, or Intellisync.  I am using a software called Agent Office and it syncs quite well with using Intellisync.
New Contributor
thatch

[ Edited ]

Use Outlook as the common interface. It is faster and far superior than any solution out there. 

I use ACT-Outlook Synchronizer form http://www.personalcrm.com to do the sync with Outlook and then the data makes it to the Blackberry.

Message Edited by thatch on 05-28-2008 04:46 PM
New Contributor
BillKov

Ok - so ACT is out.  Help a Newbie - how do I synch with Outlook then?  I've office 2007 and frankly this version of Outlook is VERY buggy

Is there a pdf that I can access for the instrux?

Thanks!

B

New Contributor
thatch

I assume that you are using ACT! 6.0. The page at personalcrm.com that has the Synchronizer is

http://www.personalcrm.com/act-outlook-synchronizer.htm 

They have online docs and everything.

If you have ACT! 2007/2008, then the product to use is ACT-To-Outlook Professional Advanced Edition. This product can be found at http://www.act-to-outlook.com

As for ACT! 2005/2006, I don't know of any reliable software to use.

New Contributor
BillKov

Hello Randy - thanks so much for the quick reply.  I'm a beta tester for ACT and have '08 Premium.

Guess I'll have to look at that add-on you recommended.

Thanks so much.

B

lillianadamakis

Re: Would like to Sync with Agent Office and Blackberry Bold

I have just purchased the Blackberry Bold - and so far cannot figure out if it's possible to synch with A2000 -

has anyone done this yet???  I used Intellisynch with the Blackberry 7100. what phone are you using?

actconnect

One option you have is to sync through Outlook.

We developed Outlook addin to sync ACT and Outlook Contacts. It has other features but Contact sync feature is free.

Sam

act sync

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

FYI to all...for a list of PIMs supported by various versions of DTM, see this KB:

• KB12268 Applications supported by BlackBerry Desktop Manager for synchronization

Use the newest DTM version that supports your required PIM.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
johnpassmore
My Device: Blackberry 8520

Try www.handheldcontact.com . I think it's $179 a year but it's brilliant - syncs my Blackberry with ACT! on my PC every 15 minutes (This would be even more useful if I had a team of people all using the same data). You can find some examples of how it works on my blog at www.networkmarketingblog.org.uk