Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
jollysam007
My Device: bold 3

add request prob

Buddy I am using blackberry bold 3..... 9780...but whenever I send add request to android bbm user it goes in pending...my add request doesn't display on android phone...what to do?...please help
New Contributor
jollysam007

Re: add request prob

Somebody please give me a solution
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Hi Jollysam007

Delete and reinstall the BBM application

Remember you must have an active data plan to use BBM.
Also copy the PIN code well who you are sending the request.

Good Luck!

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
jollysam007

I did the deletion process......n copied the pin properly....tried it several times but facing the same prob...:smileysad:
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

jollysam007 wrote:
I did the deletion process......n copied the pin properly....tried it several times but facing the same prob...:smileysad:

Have any active data plan. 

When sending a request should show up in the list of sent or pending

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
jollysam007

Yeah I have a blackberry unlimited internet plan....n its working fine...prob is with android users only....my add request doesn't display on their phones.....flashing my phone will help?