Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

tertius
My Device: Not Specified

anti virus

Where can I find a anti virus program to instal on my handheld.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: anti virus

MHVishal : you are absolutely off-topic here....
anyway : the internet speed can be degraded by your antivirus. In my opinion, it's what separates good antiviruses and bad ones (apart from the frequency of definitions updates).
It also highly depends on the CPU you have on your computer.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
Xandrex

tertius : there are officially no virus on BlackBerry devices, apart from malware that you can install on purpose.
if you want security, you can configure the firewall settings for every single application you have installed on your device.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
Orron112
My Device: Not Specified

Xandrex, the same thing was once said about Linux and Mac.  The threat exists, it's irresponsible to suggest otherwise.   The research is being done.  The malware is being developed.  There are anti-virus/malware solutions available for BlackBerry.  I work for one of those companies.  While it would be inappropriate for me to recommend that company on this forum, just know that the threat exists and we're on top of it.  Do the research to protect your data. 
Guru I
Xandrex

Orron112 : thank you for working on BlackBerry devices security. Don't be ashamed of your company, everybody has the right to tell what they do for a living.
Then we can look at the PR of your company and see if they talk real stuff. :smileywink: