Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
jtown
My Device: Not Specified

auto save contacts

I have Bold 9700 and had been using google buzz via google maps, every time I send out a buzz msg it sends one to  my inbox and the address saves under the auto fill when creating a new email there is also other email addresss apearing there Im not sure where it is drwaing from. I did a security wipe and when I reloaded a they were still there witout having any contacts in My address book or on My SIM card . I dont think the issue is so much google buzz, its the auto save of incoming email address's and where they are getting saved. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to clear this cache

here is a screen shot of what apear when I got to new email and type name in TO:field

2898i4BCFB79CC854F16F

New Contributor
lorestar
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: auto save contacts

I'm experiencing the same problem. How to delete them? I found another user with the same issue on this forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/native-apps-f152/email-address-auto-fill-auto-save-google-buzz-555275/ Thus it could be a common bug. Do you have a solution for it?
Jamber
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: auto save contacts

Messages > Options > Message Display and Actions > Scroll to Show Recent Contacts When Composing Email > Clear checkbox.

Cheers.