Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
wonder01
My Device: bold 9780
Accepted Solution

blackberry app world

I upgrated my blackberry app world to version 4.0.0.63, after that it dissapeared from my home screen
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: blackberry app world

Hello wonder01

Welcome to the Community

Sorry to hear that you can't find the Appworld icon after upgrading. Please follow this link below and let us know if it resolves the issue.

BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63

Goodluck

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wonder01

Thank you guys you are the best its back now, manage to find it with resolution 4
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Good job! Enjoy

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wonder01

Can't I upgrade my systems software cause got that massege now saying I must upgrade my app world
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob

Download the latest Blackberry App World by visiting http://blackberry.com/appworld using your phone's browser. Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi or have the Blackberry full data service from your carrier.

Ron

Please use plain text.
vijai_kanth
My Device: CURVE 9300 3G

[ Edited ]

I DO NOT FIND THE APP WORLD ICON ON MY BB CURVE 3G. I HAVE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLED FROM http://blackberry.com/appworld STILL CANNOT FIND THE APP WORLD ICON.

PLEASE ADVISE.

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

VIJAIKANTH

Please use plain text.
doorzon30
My Device: Bold 9780

The link provided to mobile apps refers to the wrong site...just where can I get a simple link to just download the installer for my Bold 9780....I uninstalled it because it was asking for an upgrade that didn't download...now looking to re- install but I never had to search so hard and was re routed to all kind of places...just to have a simple app like this...

Please use plain text.