Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
rahwana
My Device: Gemini

can't login to yahoo messenger and e-buddy

Dear teams,

My Blackberry can not login into Yahoo Messenger starting yesterday. It's says "Invalid Yahoo! ID or Password".

I absolutly sure the ID and the password is correct because I can login using the PC computer. But still it doesn't work on BB Handle.

Also the e-buddy only says connecting / reconnecting but can not connected to the e-buddy server.

Is it possible my account is 'error' in RIM/BB Server?

It's has been more than 30 hours from my last login on Yahoo Messenger. Please help.

Thank you

New Contributor
rizapn
My Device: Not Specified

Re: can't login to yahoo messenger and e-buddy

It's happened also with my account.

Already swapped with my wife's BB ... and the conclution is : the problem is in my account (in BB/RIM server). I can login using my wife's account in my BB, but I can not login with my account in my wife's BB.

I also did change my yahoo password through PC, try to login to Yahoo mail using PC, YM via PC, and all works. Very strange problem :smileysad:

I also not able to setup my Yahoo mail through BB. Same error "Invalid Yahoo ID or password" ...

Very urgent (because I use my YM in BB almost anytime for business stuff). Need a good suggestion to solve this problem ...

Thank you very much,

New Contributor
rizapn
My Device: Not Specified

Case closed ...

I found a good suggestion that solve my problem in this forum also ...

I post it in my blog : http://rizapn.blogsome.com

New Contributor
Jaypee2012
My Device: Black berry 9220

can't login here also in yahoo messenger. It's say "Connection Error: (Please ensure device time is correct)

How will I solve the problem? Somebody could help me.

Thank you!

New Contributor
icepearl
My Device: STORM 9550

try to adjust your timezone, clock and date.

after that try to login again

New Contributor
Jaypee2012
My Device: Black berry 9220

Thank you for the information. I actually did that. As i did that yesterday that i changed the timezone, clock and date, looks like it doesn't work! But I tried to open login once again 1 day after or 24 hours after, It works!