Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
awc87
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9300
My Carrier: Meteor

email support

hi im not sure if your able to help me, but i am not able to set up my email account ..it says that to activate my enterprise account that ive to enter details provided by my system administrator?? I had a BB previously and did this not come up before, previously i was simply able to add my hotmail details etc??

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: email support

The Enterprise account is for business users on a special BlackBerry Enterprise Server system.

Do you have the proper BB data plan on your account?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
awc87

Im not sure ?? as this Blackberry phone i only received earlier today from my insurance company to replace a different model phone i had that was damaged....
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Did you have a different BlackBerry model before or some other brand of device? You'll need to contact your wireless service provider and make sure that a BlackBerry BIS data plan is added to your account in order to get email on the BlackBerry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
awc87

i had a samsung phone before hand..Thanks for your help I will contact them tomo and let them know :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

That's likely the problem. Once the proper plan is added you'll be able to setup your Internet email.

Good luck!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums awc87! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

Just follow what John_Clark has suggested and you should be up and running in no time.  He's one of the best around these parts.  Oh, and by the way, just be sure to keep coming back.  We just love to have new members!

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:   

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Please use plain text.