Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

chocolatico86
My Device: BlackBerry 8310
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: facebook problems

Hi. I am having the same trouble: I tried downloading the  new facebook and have received the same messages. On my application list, it shows the Facebook icon, but i cannot acccess it. I went to facebook thru the browser and tried to download it from there, but i have had no results. I have a friend who has the same problem, so on one side I am glad to know it is not my phone going crazy, but something wrong with the application. On the other hand,it is very frustrating that I do not have a smart facebook application.

The worst part is that I cannot even get the old version of facebook either.

This situation is unacceptable. We need to have a reply on how to fix this in a timely fashion.

Please use plain text.
kezzie
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: orange

facebook problem

i have a blackberry curve 8520 and it wont let me upgrade the new version of facebook with chat? if anyone knows how to sort this problem then please get back to me, thanks. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
althein87
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

I can no longer use places on the facebook app for blackberry and i haven't been able to use this for several months since around november last year. it is frustrating when you are not allowed to check into places or tag places into updated content

Please use plain text.
raydenmontalbo
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: globe telecom

for me i have this problem on facebook for blackberry, im using curve 9300 and when i got to facebook app > search... it ALWAYS says error ! when i say ALWAYS ... all the time... i cant use search on facebook it pisses me off because when i need to search on someone it keeps popping me the error... any solutions??

p.s. i tried resetting the device, re-install the app, drain my memory(for any reason). it wont work :catsad:

Please use plain text.
bravekd
My Device: blackberry curve 9360
My Carrier: idea cellular

facebook problems

Hi Guys,

This is Forum where you get all your solution but this BB FB problem is just you can't get out.

BLACKBERRY GUYS DO SOMETHING OR PEPOLE LEAVE BUYING BLACKBERRY PHONES.

WE PAID YOU SO HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

I am using Facebook 3.3.0.11, and places works correctly for me (as well as in BlackBerry Maps).

do you have the same version?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.