Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
ZizOo
My Device: curve 8520

my.blackberry.com Related Problem!

Hello,

There's something really wrong with the registration and logon process in my.blackberry.com
I registered with a gmail account but I never received an activation email and whenever I tried to logon I got an error: invalid user name or password. Till now I've reset my password 4 times and the same error keeps coming!
I tried to register again with the same email but the system keeps telling me that the email is already in use!

Then I tried to register with another email and I received an activation email but the link never worked!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post such a problem but on my.blackberry.com site there isn't any contact us email  or anything!

I'd really appreciate your help!

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: my.blackberry.com Related Problem!

Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Support Forums.

ZizOo wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post such a problem but on my.blackberry.com site there isn't any contact us email  or anything!

It  really isn't.

But you should check your spam and junkmail folders to find that email.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
ZizOo

Thanks for at least replying! And I'd appreciate it if you'd direct me to where would be the "Right Place" toask such a question!

Plus, as you've already suggested something ..I did that but I guess I did it after emptying my spam folder! So there's no hope in recovering the email if it was sent there! :smileysad:

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Set your junkmail/spam filters to allow mail from any user at Blackberry.com

Send the password reminder again

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Hello and welcome to BlackBerry support community forums.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
ZizOo

More details about the problem...I did reset my password -3 times actually if not more-and I did receive the resetting email eachtime  in my inbox .Till now everything is perfect!

But when I tried to log in using my new password the same message appears again! Invalid user name/password! The thing is I believe that this is happening because I haven't receive an activation mail for this email .But I can't find a way to make them resend me an activation email because a password resetting email is received alright!

BTW I tried to log in from 3 different browsers- FireFox,Safari and IE8- if that might do any difference, But NO!

I'm really hating this!

So I ried to create a new account using another Email and I received the activation link when I click it ..It just takes me to a page where they ask me to try later due to some error and even when I try later same thing is happening!

So am I doing something wrong!

Forums Veteran III
IrwinII
My Device: Bold 9930 7.1.0.163 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums ZizOo! :smileyhappy:

A couple of places for you to visit: Blackberry 101    Tips & Tricks

I see you are in the very capable hands of JSanders.  Passwords can be case sensitive.  Make sure you are typing exactly as you set your password.  Let us know how it goes.

Happy to have you here! :smileyvery-happy:

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
New Contributor
kerby70
My Device: Tour 9630

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue.

Edit: I spoke to soon your suggestion to look in my spam folder was the trick. Sorry to be so quick to post.

New Contributor
ZizOo

Hey guys thanks a lot for all your replies and tips.

After all it was the site fault as I've received earlier today an email with the following:

"Thank you for joining MyBlackBerry. Unfortunately, the username “ZizO” is already being used whichcaused an error when creating your account. We’ve fixed this issue, and need you to re-register forMyBlackBerry. We appreciate your support and patience. Come see what everyone is talking about atmy.blackberry.com! The MyBlackBerry team.All emails from the MyBlackBerry community will come fromthis address. To ensure that your messages don't end up in your junk mail folder, please be sure to addthis email address to your trusted list."

Still All your inputs were appreciated !

knicols
My Device: Curve 8330

I to am having an issue logging in, I've tried changing my password everything. I logged in previously and it worked. I've reset my password, I've done everything I can think to try. I find it frustrating that there is no way to contact support for this website. I've also checked my spam box for any communication and receive nothing besides the password reset link. Any assistance would be apperciated.