Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Contributor
SASJammy
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

phone numbers/address book

I did a factory reset the other day and I did backup before and restored and have lost all contacts but the names of them appear on call log how do I got my numbers back. There is an open app called enterprise activation and it says address book initializing for my email and has been like this for days. Does this contain my numbers?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: phone numbers/address book

Enterprise Activation is for corporate users. Is this a work device?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SASJammy
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

No its my own personal phone. It came up since the restore and I cant close or cancel it

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Do another factory reset but this time follow these instructions. Then do the restore again.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB31291
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.