Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

New Contributor
fahadek
My Device: 8520
Accepted Solution

problem About GPS On Blackberry Curve 8520

(Sorry before.. My English not good.. :No: ) i am using Curve 8520_ before long time ago i was used facebook place in my bb.. after that i was wipe my bb... after that i can't use facebook place... and no GPS data Source also. when i am check in i get response from bb "NO GPS SUPPORT. Your device does not support location service. To use facebook place, a device with built-in location service is required." its the response. then i am download Google mp.. and bb maps.. still does not work... i am open Option> Advanced Option > GPS > but GPS Data source None.. nothing elese.. and location Off... what i must do. Help me 

Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: problem About GPS On Blackberry Curve 8520

Hello

Welcome to the Community

I understand your frustration but GPS function is not supported by Blackberry Curve 8520, this functionality can be found on most Blackberry 3G devices. You may consider getting a device that supports this functions such as new OS7 phones except for Curve 9220 and 9320. Please check the link below about your phone's specifications.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Full phone specifications

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
fahadek
My Device: 8520

Re: problem About GPS On Blackberry Curve 8520

Thanks for your Reply... You know. Before 3 months ago i was used facebook placing. after that i am done security wipe. after that i can't use facebook placing. :smileysad: