Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Highlighted
My Device: bold 8790
My Carrier: vodafone

there show "there is no new notification" when i open whatsapp message on the top bar in 9780

i have tried to take out the battery and put in back again but the problem still unsolved. and my whatsapp is currently up to date. can i know what is wrong? only whatsapp messenger has this kind of problem. other messages like bbm i can straight click the small icon in top bar to view the message. may i know what is wrong?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: there show "there is no new notification" when i open whatsapp message on the top bar in 9780

Hello DKsoe and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9790 smartphone and WhatsApp messenger.

Delete WhatsApp then reinstall it (Go to Options>Device>Application Management to delete it then download it again. 

If the same issue happens after reinstalling then you will need to contact WhatsApp support (as we are unable to comment on 3rd party apps.)

If you downloaded WhatsApp from BlackBerry App World™ then see KB27706 How to contact support for third-party applications purchased using BlackBerry App World on a BlackBerry smartphone for contact information.

Hope this answers your question.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!