Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Visitor
My Device: bold 9700

uncaught exception

Hi,

I got some uncaught exception messgae: Application registry. wait for (0x7c802477365c3985) timeout from the last night and i am unable to access the call log and can not make a call or recieve a call. and another message uncaught exception index 13>=13. please, help me out asap..

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: uncaught exception

Hello,

I think you can try two things : the soft reboot, and if it does not work, the hard reboot. Don't worry, you can't lose data with these two reboots.

Soft reboot :
1) Hit the three following keys at the same time :
- Alt
- Right Shift
- Delete
2) wait 2 minutes for the Blackberry to wake up.

Hard reboot :
1) your Blackberry device is on
2) remove the battery and wait for a minute
3) Put the battery back
4) wait 5 minutes for the device to wake up.

Please tell us if it works for you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl 9105

Mines has done this too......battery Pulls don't work. Have you managed to fix it? I have tried everything I can think of. Looked in Event Logs.....but nothing I find seems to work. What's the point in having a phone that doesn't......well, phone. Urgh. Let me know. Thanks.
My Device: Curve 9300

Hi, am experiencing the exact same problem. Neither the soft nor hard reboot seems to help. What should I do?

New Contributor
My Device: 8520

Hi, I had the same problem and resolved it successfully. I suggest updating your device software. here is a quick link for help on how to perform the procedure, http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...