Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Device software

Allanna
My Device: Curve 9300

www.blackberry.com/mailintegration launch continually failing

I am the IT support person for my organization and am trying to set up an outlook email account on a Blackberry Curve (3G). We used to always complete this by launching www.blackberry.com/integrate but that link is coming back as "moved or doesn't exist".

Another site comes up as recommended ~www.blackberry.com/mailintegration~ and when I load it am I taken to a site that says 'congratulations, you are one step closer to receiving your email on your Blackberry smartphone', giving me the impression that this is the new site for the old that we were using, but when I try to "Launch email setup" from here it loads for an extremely long time and finally comes back saying that there is a communication error. 

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: www.blackberry.com/mailintegration launch continually failing

Hi Allanna,

Welcome to the support community!

Could you provide a bit more information please so we can better assist?

1. Are you still having the same issue accessing the first website?
  2. Are you able to access the same site from any other BlackBerry smartphones?
  3. Are you able to access Setup on the BlackBerry Curve smartphone to add the email account there? This blog post outlines the steps. http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2010/07/email-setup-on-blackberry-smartphone/

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!