Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ManuelSosna
My Device: Torch

Re: 6000 user migration from Notes to Exchange

Hi,

B*Nator is a product designed to help administrators in minimzing their costs and efforts for managing and monitoring mobile infrastructures, like BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.

Additionally it offers the easy possibility for BES-Migrations between different domains aor groupware systems.

B*Nator is a product, not a partner and it IS RECOMMENDED by RIM - I don't know where you have your information from.

ISEC7 as producer of B*Nator is one of the most renowned partners of RIM.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions

Super Contributor
fermanagh
My Device: Z30

We've decided to use the B*Nator migration utility to transfer 6000+ BB users from a Lotus Domino platform to a new Microsoft Exchange 2010 platform.

I'll keep everyone posted on my experience with this tool.

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! :smileyhappy:
New Contributor
ManuelSosna

Hello Dhaval,

yes it is working for several domains !

Migrate users with their wireless backups! from one domain to the other - automatically!

If you want more information, just contact me.

Best Regards

Manuel

New Contributor
ManuelSosna

Hi!

did it work well for you?

Regards

Manuel

cellfoneby
My Device: 9900

The BNATOR product works.  If you are migrating platforms from one messaging system to another - IE Domino to Exchange, you want to take a serious look at this product.  Its not without some deficiencies but I can tell you first hand off after migrating 10000 users from across from Domino to Exchange and had very little leeway of downtime and keep time and costs contained, please reply to this thread and I will tell you what exactly to  expect and not to expect not only using BNATOR but migrating BlackBerry from one platform to another. 

You want to talk to contact me as I can save you a world of headaches and hurt that you will other endure if you choose not too.  Why deal with hurdles and nightmare you can avoid when someone has already endured them for you.

I will pass on what you can do to cut time, cost, service outage, and increase satisfaction from a migration where BlackBerry does NOT support a product but WILL support you through best effort through coexistence and BNATOR is a must have as it will cost a little upfront but save a ton in the end.

In the world of IT sometimes you need a little humor to keep you going through the day.

:Cool2:

www.onlylolz.com

www.onlylolz.com