Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
bianchini
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

App World problem with BES

Carrier : TIM Italy

Blackberry : Torch 9800

App World : 2.0.1.12

Corporate use with BES

Good morning

With ALL our Blackberry we can't use App World : error appears “Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server..."

All other functions work very good (email, web, etc.) this device is really excellent.

The BES is not in our office, but is installed in the Server Farm of our Internet Provider, where there's our Exchange Server with BES installed.

We suppose the problem is in the policies activated in Proxy or Firewall behind which BES is installed.

What could we suggest to our Provider for resolve this problem ?

Thanks

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: App World problem with BES

App world had issues and is now fixed. Does it work now for you?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

KerryWL
My Device: Storm 9530

The same problem exists without BES.  There's a gazillion posts on the 'net about this:

“Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server..."

Perhaps there are more 'issues' than first thought?  Very frustrating and time wasting.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

App World has been fixed.

is it working now for you?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

KerryWL
My Device: Storm 9530

Yes, thanks.  The planet is back on its proper orbit ... for now. :-)

Contributor
iliaselm
My Device: Bold 9700