Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
dmantz
My Device: Not Specified

Application event leg question

Can anyone please explain to me what the following error message alert is actually telling me? 

PrepareMessageForPager() failed, EntryId=752

That error message appeared on an alert message e-mailed to me from my BES this morning.  My BES is version 4.1.6 mr2 with GroupWise 7.0.3 and SOAP on a Windows 2003 server.  I realize that it is saying "Pager" however we have only one BlackBerry phone on the server and it belongs to the Superintendent of schools. 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor
FaceMan

Re: Application event leg question

I beleive pager is just referring to Blackberry devices on the server. Looks like the server was trying to prepare a message to be sent out for the user but failed for whatever reason. Im assuming this user did not get this message on device?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dmantz

Re: Application event log question

Thank for replying FaceMan.  My user has not said anything about not receiving a message.  I will check with him again and make sure he has received everything expected to be sent his way.  I was just trying to understand the log message since it was the first time I had seen that alert.
Please use plain text.