If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
gsalomons
My Device: Not Specified

Appointment Accepted on BB but not updated in Outlook

I have a client that has a few users with the new BB 9000's and they are running BES 4.6. When these users accept an appointment on their BB's it does not update their Outlook calendar, it still shows it as Tentative. It also does not let them know if this appointment interferes with another appointment. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
bumblepie
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Appointment Accepted on BB but not updated in Outlook

There is no such thing as BES 4.6.

What mail platform are they running with?

Is it one way calendar sync? create test 1 on device and test 2 appointment on desktop, press reconcile now and advise me what updated.

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gsalomons
My Device: Not Specified

Sorry that was a typo they are running BES 4.1.6 MR3 Rollup Bundle 92 with Exchange 2003 latest SP. They have two-way sync on for calendar and all other components for that matter. When an appointment in entered on a BB it update the Outlook calendar near instantly and when an appointment is entered into Outlook it updates the BB with a few minutes or manually reconciling.

Thanks,

Glenn

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Have you tried deleting the service books for the calendar and having them re-pushed?

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jud10
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: telstra

Anyone had any luck with an answer on this? We have ame issue with our org. If we cant fix this one in a hurry I think its bye bye to the 300+ devices we use... easy pickings for a competitors contract!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jud10
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: telstra

Sorry... Wrong Thread!
Please use plain text.