Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
mwaibel
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telekom.de
Accepted Solution

BES 5.0.4 MR3 Exchange 2013 Migration wrong Server DN

[ Edited ]

Hello,

we migrate our Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013.

Now we have a second BES Server. this Server connects directly to the Exchange 2013 CAS with a second besadmin account with a ex2013 mailbox over EWS (KB33406). If i transport a user from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2013 the 2013 BES cant find the right Server DN in GAL. Handheldcleanup.exe fix this issue but only 10 minutes. After this time the Server DN switch back to the old Exchange 2010 Server CAS Array DN.

Is there a fix for this Problem?

Error:

MAPIMailbox::MAPIMailbox - OpenMsgStore (0x8004011d)

ServerDN=/o=Company/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=OLDCASARRAY/cn=Microsoft Private MDB

Handheldcleanup.exe:

Current ServerDN /o=Company/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=GUID@DOMAIN/cn=Microsoft Private MDB (Right)

Previous ServerDN /o=Company/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=OLDCASARRAY/cn=Microsoft Private MDB (Wrong)

IEMSTest.exe:

No Problems

Thnaks for help

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: BES 5.0.4 MR3 Exchange 2013 Migration wrong Server DN

Hey mwaibel,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

There’s no supported solution as this is not a known issue and further in-depth investigation would be required.  We would suggest contacting BlackBerry Technical Support: http://ca.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
mwaibel
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telekom.de

we fixed the Problem!

1. disable LDAPSearch (Registry)

2. Create a thorttling policy with unlimited not $null

New-ThrottlingPolicy BESPolicy2013 -RCAMaxConcurrency unlimited –EWSMaxConcurrency unlimited –EWSMaxSubscriptions unlimited -CPAMaxConcurrency unlimited

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

thanks for sharing your solution with us

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
SimonPBrooker
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodaphone

Hi mwaibel,

We are experiencing the same issue with the wrong server being reverted back after 10 minutes. Running the handheldcleanup tool puts it back to the correct messaging server, only for it to revert shortly afterwards.

Can you elaborate on your fix and also let us know whether you have experienced any further issues associated with the fix? Disabling the LDAPSearch, will that effect lookups or population of newly added users?

Please use plain text.