Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
demonfist
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: 020 7100 3310

BES 5 - Blackberry Router Alert : Service authentication abort received for unknown session.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have been checking the event logs on our BES 5 server, and i keep seeing the following event warning

"Service authentication abort received for unknown session"

The user of the handset hasnt reported and known problems. However I would like to know what this relates to. I have checked the logs of the server and i can also see :

"Starting service authentication"

I would be grateful for  further assistance.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES 5 - Blackberry Router Alert : Service authentication abort received for unknown session.

[ Edited ]

please edit post and remove SRP info

have you resent service books and regen encryption key?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
demonfist

Re: BES 5 - Blackberry Router Alert : Service authentication abort received for unknown session.

Done.

No I havent, until now. 

I have resemt the service books to one of the devices.

Regen encryption key ?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

sorry forgot BES 5 dont have that feature

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
demonfist

I have resent the service books, but i still same the same warning alert in the event view for blackberry router.

Seems to be happening every 5 mins

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

can you look at teh BES router logs, maybe more info in those

default location :\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerryEnterprise Server\Logs

Also look in event veiwer to seef if any errors or warnings pertain to your issue

Please post back the log info minus personal info

to isolate an affected user on a static messaging agent , then look for the MAGT log for that agent (while trying to send/receive messages). The format you'll be looking for is:

BESName_MAGT_##_yyyymmdd_####.txt

Where the first pair of digits are the Agent ID you set.

Please use plain text.