Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Hogwarts
My Device: 9000 Edge
Accepted Solution

BESAdmin account credentials incorrect error for Blackberry Manager

After I cancelled the upgrade from BES 4.1.4.to 4.1.6 with Exchange 2007, as i didn't have a key to do so, Blackberry manager now asks me to logon - user id , domain and password. If I fill in the details of the BESAdmin account, I get an error stating "Login credentials supplied were incorrect" If I hit cancel I  can access the Blackberry manager but cannot add users as now the GAL is offline.

I have checked the logon credentials in - all are correct in Ad Users & Computers, account exists on exchange 2007

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BESAdmin account credentials incorrect error for Blackberry Manager

did you try a reboot yet?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Hogwarts

In addition - BES running on Windows Server 2003, Exchange 2007 on Server 2008. Local policy logon and logon as service on exchange server both still set. Account still has "Send As" permission on users accounts.

Error states : Your Microsoft Exchange server is unavailable.   You can try reconnecting to the server using the network or work offline and connect using dial-up networking      T"

"Failed to open the default message store using MAPI profile 'Blackberry Manager'

NAdditional error - "Failed to open default mapi store"

ExchangeAdaptorDLL::Initialize] Failed to open default message store, result=0x8004011d.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Did you reboot the BES server?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Hogwarts

Well,

do I feel like a complete wombat or what!

many thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

No worries, I have seen it many times.

My guess is you have BES pro and there is no updates for it yet.

Please use plain text.