Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Sprint 8703e

BerryStats BlackBerry web provisioning, administration, reporting and self-service

[ Edited ]

I haven't been to this board before today (dunno why - it seems very helpful!) and I wanted to let you BES administrators know about a project that I've been working on for a long while (with a lot of great help from the "other" board, BlackBerryForums.com).

Here's the meat and potatos of BerryStats:

BerryStats is a free web-based application (ASP) designed to assist administrators and help desk personnel administer and maintain BlackBerry users who are a part of a BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Services) environment.

Additionally, BerryStats can provide BlackBerry users a self-service portal where they can provision and activate their handsets with the BES server, reset device passwords, resend servicebooks (and much more), all without the assistance of IT support staff, resulting in lower support costs overall.

Finally, a reporting role is provided for management or other staff to export and view user and server statistics - i.e. who has what model of handset, how many messages has the server processed, etc.  Reports can be imported easily from other BerryStats users and has an integrated export function to Excel.

Home page for admin role for BerryStats:

Self-Service home page:

Reporting:

Device details page:

User Admin tools:

Add new user page:

The download for BerryStats can be found at http://sites.google.com/site/berrystatsadmin

Plese PM or email me with any questions!

Thanks everyone!

Message Edited by qc_metal on 11-14-2008 03:26 PM
Message Edited by qc_metal on 11-14-2008 03:29 PM
Message Edited by qc_metal on 11-14-2008 04:01 PM
Message Edited by qc_metal on 11-14-2008 04:01 PM
r5a
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BerryStats BlackBerry web provisioning, administration, reporting and self-service

Wow. Looks really neat as an alternative to the Console that comes with or web-based administration for out of the office. Very pretty too, nicely done.

Are you aware of any program that anaylizes the raw logs from BES (such as PIN messaging, phone calls, and all that and can generate reports and such)

?