Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
duey19
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900, Playbook 32GB

Re: Bes 10 Adding Users - Tried almost every single troubleshooting known on these support forums

Thank you so much this was a huge help.

Regular Contributor
viProCon
My Device: Curve 9700

Re: Bes 10 Adding Users - Tried almost every single troubleshooting known on these support forums

Just to add one last item to this solution, once you've used the Search criteria to find your list of users Queued for Deletion, select them all, and pick  "Immediate Removal of BlackBerry Servcies" as the thing to click to get them purged.  I was expecting a more specific description like "purge these users from the database" or something.  I get caught up in the specifificity of wording (not always the spelling though) of things so at first glance wasn't sure if this "immedate removal" link was the right choice.  It's the only removal-oriented link there so O clicked it and voila. 

New Contributor
kaita
My Device: z10

Thanks Paul.

Thats a great solution even I was looking at different resolutions as I can't find the user on BES 10 to recreate.

As soon as I followed the steps you provided and changed the search setting to True I saw the user in pending delete so forced to delete all the devices and user immediately.

Cheers

Aravind

Contributor
Daniel_NDX
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Hello Paul, so much thanks for this Tip! That solved our Problem! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!