Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Calendar Sync issue.

Hi, I have an issue with one of my user, he is using Blackberry device for receiving mails.  We have Exchange 2003 and Blackberry Enterprise Server installed.User is able to send receive mails in both outlook and blackberry.But he has two calendars in outlook( English & German) and two calendars in Blackberry. When he make changes in outlook in sync properly but when he make any changes in blackberry it will goes to other calendar( means, he make changes in English calendar then it is sync with outlook German calendar and also he make changes in German calendar it is sync with outlook English calendar.)  So, please help me to get this sync issue resolved.  Thanks, Venkat

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry Calendar Sync issue.

What version CDO.DLL is installed on BES and exchange?

KB04912 - How to check if and where the CDO.dll file is registered on the BlackBerry Enterprise Serv...

Use search on Exchange to find it and dont forget to look at hidden files during your search.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor

Hi, I am using Blackberry Enterprise 4.1.6. I have problem with only one user, he is only using two calendars., while others are using only one calender.

Thanks,

Regards,

Venkat

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8300

Blackberry handsets and servers only support one Calendar.

There is currently NO support for Two calendars.

There ARE ways to get two calendars on the handset (as you have discovered), but this is actually fudging the calendar program since the handset cant correctly handle two calendars...

Checked out my Blackberry FAQ's and Links to Needed Articles here
http://darkeen.homelinux.com/index.php/Blackberryfaq
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I know that it is possible to add multiple calenders and customize outlook as per our requirement but I am not sure about the BB. Will it replicate all subfolders of outlook?

As per your post, multiple calenders are not supported in BB. If yes., then i will inform the user that it is not possible to sync multiple calenders in BB.

If it possible to sync multiple calenders then what precaution needs to be taken while working and sync.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

MCP