Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
pgoeol
My Device: BB8100

Blackberry Enterprise Activation Failed

Hi,

I have a blackberry 8310 device with BES activated on it. I wanted to remove the previous activation, so i removed the user from the Blackberry Manager and added a new user. After connecting my device through USB, on assigning my device following error message is displayed by the Blackberry Manager:

"An error occurred while assigning the device.
The provisioning data was rejected by the device. (13)"

Please help me if anyone have faced the same issue!!!

Thanks,
Pulkit

Regular Contributor
pgoeol

Re: Blackberry Enterprise Activation Failed

I tried reactivating BES again on my device and it is successfully activated. But now network is working only when my device is connected through USB. On disconnecting the USB my apps stop working as they show no network coverage available error message.

Please tell me what could be possible reason for this?

Thanks, Pulkit

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

It is a BESAdmin rite of passage to go through the gauntlet of correcting the right BES data plan with your carrier.

Under Manage Connections on the device (Most of OS 5), there's a services status which tells if connected to the data network.

For BES dataplan testing.

Want to check if a device is provisioned correctly?

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

Then use the Enterprise Activation Readiness tool.

All at absolutely no cost to you or your organization!

The BESC gives you a suite of valuable tools, and includes a Complimentary Support Incident should you need to contact BlackBerry Technical Support directly.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
pgoeol

Thanks for replying knottyrope...

Actually my device has OS version 4.2, but I'll try to test it with Enterprice Activation Readiness tool.

Is it possible that if my device is not provisioned with correct data plan even though Enterprise Activation is possible through USB??

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Totaly possible, test it with the tool.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Regular Contributor
pgoeol

I think that must the reason because of which my device got disconnected from BES when I removed the USB cable.

I'm facing another problem now, applications installed on my device are unable to access network after removing USB cable. I've tried running NetworkDiagnostic tool and it is showing no coverage :smileysad:

New Contributor
sandeepazh
My Device: CURVE 8520

Mainy problen in my BBM curve 8520

1- Blackberry Enterprise Activation Failed

2- Unable to connect with BlackBerry ID. Please sign in now or try again later. Data services are required for BlackBerry ID and can be turned on in the mobile network settings.

3- BBM apps worl in my BBM Mobile not accept my BBID, while it work on Computer.

4- Enterprises Activation -Failed

5- Host Routing Table not serch.

6- PIN Send by Compose pin Send not any responce.

7- FB apps not work in my BBM . (aslo woth Wi-Fi)

New Contributor
sandeepazh
My Device: CURVE 8520

Re: Mainy problen in my BBM curve 8520

please any body help me, i use Vodafone Sim, (India) up east.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Re: Mainy problen in my BBM curve 8520

call your carrier and get a BlackBerry dataplan add on or at least confirm you do have one