Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
depsci
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry not receiving Meeting Invitations

They are all version 6.5.7654.12

Thanks for all the suggestions

I will give more updates tomorrow.  I want to reboot the server and see if anything changes.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Cant hurt to apply MR5, unless you have done that.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
depsci

Thanks,  just one of the reasons for the reboot.  Also I moved the location of cdo.dll to system32, and reregistered it.  I also applied every MS update I could find (no exchange updates in this batch other than the junkmail filter.  And the server has not been rebooted since march.  Probably when I was doing the last upgrade
New Contributor
depsci

Resolution:

The blackberry services logins were not the BESAdmin...

Setting all the services back to BESAdmin resolved the issue.

I performed a the upgrade from 4.1.3 to 4.1.6 as the domain administrator four months ago.  The services inherited the administrator as the startup logon.

We have so few users that it wasn't reported until recently.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Glad to hear it is working now.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
mandara

Hi apologies for bring up old post.

We are having issues where meeting invitations are not received on handsets, and also calendar entry made on handset are not showing up on Outlook calendar.

BES is v5 and I have checked CDO and MAPI DLLs registered on the BES are newer than the ones on the exchange.

(Enchange 6.5.7638.1 and  BES 6.5.8211.0)

Since Enterprise admin account was not linked to domain user account starting up the Blackberry services, I have linked one of the admin user accounts on the BES to this domain service account, but still not working.

Any idea??

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

are you saying BESAdmin is a domain admin? that can cause the issue.

Contributor
mandara

no, no.

I just created a BES console enterprise admin and linked it with  BES service domain account that startup services on BES box. 

Just reading back my post and it isn't clear, sorry.

And this wouldn't do anything anyway, would it? I must have been tired......

New Contributor
khan2012
My Device: black berry torch 9810

I am facing the same issue. Only one of black berry phones is not recieving meeting invites, although its calender gets updates when user sees team meeting invite on outlook and accepts it.

Please comment

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

What phone?

What version BES?

What mail server?

What version of CDO if on Exchange?