Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
ReySys
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar Synchronization

New in this stuff... thank fro any help. 

BES people in México told me that my versión 4.0.0.7 have problems with Calendar suggest me several things (cdo.dll updated, account permisions, etc). I do it but, I still have one way only synchronization the outllook always wins, and in my BES server has no tab for calendar syncronization config. Is this correct?

I understand that the desktop software is only for no wireless synchronization and wireless synchronizations is by default on in the device. So all the job in this task corresponf to the server. They suggest that at least I need version 4.1.4 to solve the problem.

Upgrading to the last service pack 7 solve the problem?

Any versión of BES do calendar synchronization?

I have the problem inclusive changing of the device, resending service books. I try another cellular provider. So I´m sure my problem is in the server.

Thank in advance...

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Calendar Synchronization

4.0 is not supported any more, might be good to upgrade to 4.1 if you can.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

ReySys wrote:

New in this stuff... thank fro any help. 

BES people in México told me that my versión 4.0.0.7 have problems with Calendar suggest me several things (cdo.dll updated, account permisions, etc). I do it but, I still have one way only synchronization the outllook always wins, and in my BES server has no tab for calendar syncronization config. Is this correct?

I understand that the desktop software is only for no wireless synchronization and wireless synchronizations is by default on in the device. So all the job in this task corresponf to the server. They suggest that at least I need version 4.1.4 to solve the problem.

Upgrading to the last service pack 7 solve the problem?

Any versión of BES do calendar synchronization?

I have the problem inclusive changing of the device, resending service books. I try another cellular provider. So I´m sure my problem is in the server.

Thank in advance...

Try at least an upgrade to BES 4.0 SP7.  What version of Exchange are you using?  Exchange 2003 SP2 isn't supported with BES 4.0 until SP4

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ReySys
My Device: Not Specified

What are the issues with Exchange 2003 SP2 because I have that versión.

Thanks in Advance

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

ReySys wrote:

What are the issues with Exchange 2003 SP2 because I have that versión.

Thanks in Advance

Calendaring / MAPI issues.  There isn't a defined list as what exaclty doesn't work as the configuration isn't supported.

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Please use plain text.