Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
eric_stew
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar time

This week when a calendar event is added on the Blackberry on the Outlook calendar it is an hour later.  When an event is added to the Outlook Calendar it is shows the correct time on the Blackberry.  We are using the Blackberry 8350i with BES 4.1 and Exchange 2003 for the mail server.  Doe anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Eric

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Calendar time

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jhud
My Device: Not Specified

We are having the same problem, though we're using Exchange 2007. Just for grins I checked the Exchange servers and they are all DST updated. The cdo.dll noted in the fix, is that peculiar to Exchange 2003?  We don't have the file on any of our 2007 servers nor can I find anything at M$ referring to cdo.dll and Exchange 2007.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Please use plain text.