Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Trusted Contributor
melihlevent
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Turkey

Cc someone on every message I send

Hello ı use outlook and when ı sent a mail ıt add cc my select personal automatically. But ı cant make this blackberry whan can ı do ı need your helps thanks..

best regard

Blackberry support teams in linkedin ...join
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2785187&trk=anet_ug_hm

For Russian
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3183812&trk=anetsrch_name&goback=.gdr_1278482273982_1
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Cc someone on every message I send

Check your BIS account login, where you setup your email accounts.

There you can setup an automatic BCC or CC for each email.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
melihlevent
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: Turkey

hello where can ı set up auto cc,

ı use blackberry bes server.

sorry wrong arena. :smileysad:

best regard

Blackberry support teams in linkedin ...join
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2785187&trk=anet_ug_hm

For Russian
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3183812&trk=anetsrch_name&goback=.gdr_1278482273982_1
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

melihlevent wrote:

ı use blackberry bes server.

ok, request made to move this message to the BES area.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Unable to set automatic blind carbon copy for email messages sent from a BlackBerry smartphone

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14656

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
yigalrechtman
My Device: Curve 9760
My Carrier: TMobile

[ Edited ]

Here's the problem and the solution I found:

Setup:

I have a work address, call it me@mywork.com which runs a BES and is what I call "Desktop" email. I also have an AOL address which I would call "AOL address, or me@aol.com". 

Problem:

When I press "Reply All", the email app on my BB saw that my desktop e-mail, "me@mywork.com" was associated with the email message, it inserts the me@mywork.com address in the "To" field.

Possible cause:

Because I updated the software on my BB curve, the email arriving to my AOL address was not properly classified as AOL so the default was that it was associated with the Desktop email.

Solution:

1) Delete and receive the CMIME service book that is associated with the non-desktop email, in my case it was me@aol.com. The carrier should be able to do so. Although you can do so yourself, I would advise against deleting the service book without your carrier's knowledge because receiving the new service book would be an extra hassle that you'll have to go through. 

2) Once the service book is restored. Cold boot your device (yes, take the battery out without shutting down).

3) Once re-started, go to Options | Device | Advance settings | Host Routing Table. 

Press the Menu button and select Register Now. 

Wait until you receive a registration confirmation from BB.

4) Delete the AOL (or the non-Desktop) e-mail. You do it in Settings | Email accounts | Internet Mail Accounts.

5) Exit the Settings. Cold boot the device (again).

6) When the device is up, go back to Settings | Email accounts | Internet Mail Accounts and recreate a the email account (in my case me@aol.com). Your old messages should remain on the device and once you've succeeded in this you may get some duplicates.

This resolved the problem. Whenever I did "reply all" my old 'desktop' (me@mywork.com) address did no longer show up as an addressee in the To fields.

Caution: the old e-mail addresses, anything from me@aol.com that were previously associated with the desktop e-mail (me@mywork.com), are still associated with the e-mail address. So a "Reply-all" to these would continue to have the problem occur. Only new email messages would not exhibit the issue.

Please use plain text.