Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
AveeVellem
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9380
My Carrier: Vodacom

Creating an accont in BES

How do you create an account in the Blackberry Enterprise Server, so you can use the account details to activate the BES in the Blackberry Desktop Software?

I have tried doing this but when I try to select a profile when activating the BES there is nothing, I was told I need to register into the BES, how do you do this?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Creating an accont in BES

Are you actually using a BES account? If so, your BES Admin (the one who runs your BES for your employer or enterprise system) would have sent you the information needed to login to the BES.

So, are you on a BES?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AveeVellem
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9380
My Carrier: Vodacom

I dont have a BES account, my service status for BES says "Not connected" when i look at it in my phone. I haven't been given any credentials to use for the BES, Im not even sure of who to contact regarding this BES issue.

We bought the phones from vodacom last week. We use them along with the Digital Pen and Paper soltion, but in order for us to use them we must be connected to the Blackberry Enterprise Server

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

AveeVellem wrote:

We bought the phones from vodacom last week. We use them along with the Digital Pen and Paper soltion, but in order for us to use them we must be connected to the Blackberry Enterprise Server

Then you need to research and purchase BlackBerry Enterprise services, and you'll need enterprise email or some sort of hosting for your mail. I don't know how your email is currently setup, you have not said.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.