Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Current patch level for BES 5.x

MR 4 has been released

get it here

http://www.blackberry.com/go/serverdownloads

• BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.3 MR4 for Microsoft Exchange
  • BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.3 MR4 for IBM Lotus Domino
  • BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.1 MR4 for Novell Groupwise

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

The following software are now available for download:

BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.3 Maintenance Release 6 for Microsoft Exchange
BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.3 Maintenance Release 6 for IBM Lotus Domino
Please visit http://www.blackberry.com/go/serverdownloads to access the software update, documentation, and any additional information.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

5.0.3 MR7 has been released, I have deployed it to several environments, and I am very impressed with it. Fixes some BAS issues I've noticed for awhile.

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
daman0
My Device: iPhone 4S
My Carrier: Verizon

Sorry to dredge this back up, but just this morning I discovered my BES is 4 maintenance releases out of date.  Is there some way to get notification from the Expert Support Center when a new hotfix is posted or anything?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ederkley
My Device: Not Specified

I'm with you daman0 - the only notification I get is from subscribing to this thread!

Once you sign in - go to Topic Options and select Subscribe...

Cheers

E

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

subscribing to this thread and signing up to BESC

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

• BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.3 Maintenance Release 8 for Microsoft Exchange
  • BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.3 Maintenance Release 8 for IBM Lotus Domino

Please visit http://www.blackberry.com/go/serverdownloads to access the software update, documentation, and any additional information.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

[ Edited ]

BES Service Pack 4 has been released, happy upgrading

check out the whats new

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/46250/BlackBerry_Enterprise_Server_5.0.4_Whats_new_...

Lots of good info here, for your mail server type

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/categories/?userType=2&category=BlackBerry+Enterprise+Server

• BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.4 Service Pack 4 for Microsoft Exchange
  • BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.4 Service Pack 4 for IBM Lotus Domino

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Prepping for BES 10 to support BB10 devices

For many organizations, BlackBerry® Enterprise Server or BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express is the essential platform for mobilizing employees worldwide, and Research In Motion® (RIM®) continues to make improvements and enhancements to the solution. BlackBerry Enterprise Server is recognized as the gold standard in Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), which also encompasses Mobile Device Management (MDM).

Getting ready for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10

We’ve heard it from our customers – your enterprise mobility management needs are changing as you face new trends and challenges, and as you prepare for the future. We’re expanding and consolidating our enterprise product portfolio alongside you to make sure that you’re well prepared, by releasing solutions like BlackBerry Mobile Fusion and designing BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10.

While these are exciting changes, RIM does remain firmly committed to supporting the BlackBerry Enterprise Server well into the future with care and attention paid to keeping security and management up to date with service packs and maintenance releases.

Upgrading to BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express version 5 Service Pack 4 prepares you for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 which will be launching with BlackBerry® 10 smartphones, with an update planned for BlackBerry World™ in May 2013. The May update is designed to enable BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 to be installed on the same physical server that is currently running BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 5, enabling organizations to securely manage all of their BlackBerry smartphones & tablets, in addition to iOS® and Android™ devices, from a single platform.

Get the Service Pack Today

This Service Pack is available at no additional charge for existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 customers, and can be downloaded from www.blackberry.com/besupdate

Need help upgrading to the latest Service Pack? Don’t forget that you can always contact BlackBerry Technical Support Services to assist you. BlackBerry Technical Support Services offers both incident-based pricing or annual subscriptions which provide 7x24x365 end-to-end technical support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server, BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, and BlackBerry smartphones and BlackBerry® PlayBookTM tablets. For more information on BlackBerry Technical Support Services, check out www.blackberry.com/btss

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

BES Service Pack 4 MR2 has been released, happy upgrading

check out the whats new

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/46250/BlackBerry_Enterprise_Server_5.0.4_Whats_new_...

Lots of good info here, for your mail server type

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/categories/?userType=2&category=BlackBerry+Enterprise+Server

• BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.4 Service Pack 4 MR2 for Microsoft Exchange
  • BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.4 Service Pack 4 MR2 for IBM Lotus Domino
  • BlackBerry Enterprise Server v5.0.4 Service Pack 4 MR2 for GroupWise

Please visit http://www.blackberry.com/go/serverdownloads to access the software update, documentation, and any additional information

Please use plain text.