Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Pryach
My Device: Not Specified

Deleted E-mails and Unread E-mails Not Syncing

I have an Exchange Server and BES syncing with my new BlackBerry Storm.  I'm fairly new to all this, so please bear with me!

I am running into 2 problems.

1.  When a I get e-mailed, it goes to my Outlook Inbox and my BlackBerry Messages.  If I read the message on my BlackBerry, the message is marked Read in my Outlook.  So far so good!  However, if I read the message in my Outlook Inbox, the message stays Unread in BlackBerry Messages until I actually view the message on my BlackBerry.

2.  When I delete an e-mail in my Outlook Inbox, it stays on my BlackBerry Messages.  When I delete an e-mail in my BlackBerry Messages, it stays in my Inbox.

Doing a Reconcile Now does not solve either of these problems.

In E-mail Reconciliation I have "Delete On" set to Mailbox & Handheld.  Wireless Reconcile is On and On Conflicts is set to "Mailbox Wins." 

Another employee has a BlackBerry (not sure what kind, an older model) and does not have either of these problems. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
bbinmyhart
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Deleted E-mails and Unread E-mails Not Syncing

resend service books and hard reset hh.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

Re: Deleted E-mails and Unread E-mails Not Syncing

If that doesn't work, how big is your mailbox? you might ask your BES admin if he will remove and readd your account to the BES. When you reactiavte you'll get your last 5 days of emails, address book and calender, but it should fix this problem. You will lose everything else.

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.