Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
thinkjohn
My Device: Not Specified

Deploy VS Plugin app via MDS

I tried posting this in the development forum, but am getting no help.  This may be a better forum to try and get an answer.

Using the VS Plugin, I built a test application that had one screen.  I spent several days trying to deploy it to a test blackberry device for testing.  Finally got it to deploy and work.  Must have been 20 things to change/adjust just to get it to work.

Pushed a new version with no problem, once.

Now I have another new version of the app with more functionality that I want to deploy to multiple devices for a demo.  Problem is, I can't get it deployed to original test device.

The 1st version was 1.2.0.

The 2nd version was 1.2.2.

The new version is 1.2.3.

I have uninstalled the software from the test blackberry device from like 10 times.  It still keeps coming back.  I removed it from the admin on the MDS-IS so there is only one Application version listed 1.2.3, but the device keeps installing the 1.2.0 version and then the 1.2.2 version.

The 1.2.3 version is never pushed to the device.  No errors, nothing.  I don't even know where to start to look for a solution because the app continues to install itself on the device.

Why does this have to be rocket science.

I should be able to publish a new version of my application to the MDS-IS and then use the MDS-IS to deploy it to a device.

Is there anything I can do to get this resolved?

Please use plain text.