Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
hoogene
My Device: Torch 9800

Disable BES email only

Hi,

I have one workaholic colleague who is going on holiday who has been advised not to check their email and send any work email while on this break.  I know how to stop email redirection but is there such a way to stop them sending email from the BlackBerry device?  Disable CMIME service book perhaps?

We still want them to use their personal email, BIS service on the device.  Just their enterprise email.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
fs_james
My Device: *

Re: Disable BES email only

Disable BES email from BB and when he come then they will reactivate there service again. Or call there carrer to disable the aacoutn just for few days and then after come back again call and enable it.

You can redirect emails to any other but for diabling or doing with the BB you must consult with your carrier because the BES service they provide you and they will also have the power to disable and enable the acount as per user request.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
hoogene
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Disable BES email only

Thanks for your response. 

I needed to keep access to enterprise contacts and calendar updates still active (weird request right), so disabling the whole BES service from the carrier was not an option in this case.

Thanks again.

Please use plain text.