Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
kirlam53
My Device: Not Specified

Email deletions not reflecting on the Blackberry Bold

When connected to outlook via VPN and citrix client any emails that are deleted do not reflect on the blackberry bold.

All changes made while connected via WAN or Next G card work OK

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Email deletions not reflecting on the Blackberry Bold

do you delete messages by doing SHIFT-Delete or by moving them to the outlook trashbin ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
kirlam53

Just by pressing the delete button. 

Probably should have mentioned that The issue is when using Citrix from a notebook not the blackberry. Also there is no desktop software the blackberries connect via BES only.

When the notebook is connected via VPN and access outlook via citrix changes are not replicated to the blackberry bold.

All other methods of connecting the notebook to exchange IE LAN/WAN and via a next G card the changes are replicated to the blackberry.

Very strange issue as I can not see the difference as the BES should be talking to Exchange direct.

Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

kirlam53 wrote:

Just by pressing the delete button. 

Probably should have mentioned that The issue is when using Citrix from a notebook not the blackberry. Also there is no desktop software the blackberries connect via BES only.

When the notebook is connected via VPN and access outlook via citrix changes are not replicated to the blackberry bold.

All other methods of connecting the notebook to exchange IE LAN/WAN and via a next G card the changes are replicated to the blackberry.

Very strange issue as I can not see the difference as the BES should be talking to Exchange direct.

If after you make a deletion with this method can you immediately login to Outlook Web Access  and see the deleted item where it should be?

If you do, what happens if on the handheld you perform a 'Reconcile Now'?

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
New Contributor
kirlam53

We do not have WEB access to outlook the company only access via domain(LAN/WAN) , VPN and Next G access to Outlook and it is only when using outlook connected via VPN and through a Citrix Desktop that deletions are not replicated to the Blackberry.

Any suggestions as to where to start investigating would be most welcome.

Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

It honestly sounds like everything is working as it should and that when you're in this one scenario your client is simply not replicating the changes back to the mail server in a timely enough manner for you to have the BlackBerry reconcile.

If you make your deletions and then wait 5 minutes, perform a send/receive, wait another 5 minutes and then look at your BlackBerry are the deletions done?  If not, if you perform a reconcile now, are they done?

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/