07-17-2009 12:31 PM
I had posted this question, but resolved it myself, here is the solutions I used.
I found my own solution, don't know if its the best but it works.
1) Activate your Blackberry with your Enterprise Server
2) Go to Options, then E-Mail Settings
3) Create a account, and add your Enterprise Server email address (the address you are recieving email from work)
4) Now go to LINK select your provider
5) Login with the username and password you create to add the email account in step 3
6) From the list, select the filter icon (looks like a funnel) for the Enterprise Server email address.
7) Select "Do not forward messages to device"
You should no longer recieve duplicate messages.
Logic: Enterprise Server is already sending you the message to your device, but requires you to add your corporate email account if you want it to look like you are sending from your corporate account. When you add your corporate account it will now be syncing the Enterprise Server mail and the account you added just to be able to send from your corporate account and this makes it show duplicate in your default mail folder.
Hope this helps, please remember to tip your waiter
Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700
07-17-2009 12:40 PM
Receiving duplicate email messages when using the BlackBerry Internet Service
BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.
BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V
07-17-2009 12:44 PM
Would have been great to have:
1) Seen that 3 days ago before pulling my hair out
2) Seen that before I spent 10 minutes typing that post
Sorry for the post, couldnt find that in the support forum and looked like there were a lot of request for that solution.
07-19-2009 09:23 AM