Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

nicholastripp
My Device: Not Specified

Exchange Synchronization Problem

One of our users is have a problem Synchronizing Exchange with blackberry.  Strangely, Sent items Synchronize but new items in the inbox do not appear on the device.

The device has Network connectivity, makes calls and is otherwise functioning normally.

User does not have rules setup in Outlook that would move emails from the Inbox into another folder (like a PST).

Only items older than 1 month are Archived (so this is also not the cause).

This is the second time this has happened to this user.  the first time after doing a factory reset of the device and doing the Exchange Activation it began working again.  Then after about 1 month the problem started again.

ATT had no idea about this problem and our Exchange server admin has been unable to see any problems with the user's account.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Exchange Synchronization Problem

[ Edited ]

Hi there!

FYI -- you've posted this to the device-support forum...but BES issues have their very own special place. But, don't double-post, we will have this moved momentarily to the correct place:

That way, the right experts will have the best visibility.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Exchange Synchronization Problem

If you check under Messages | Options | Email Reconciliation | Folder Redirection, is the Inbox checked? Also Messages | Options | Email Settings, is Sent Email to Handheld enabled? How about under Messages | Options | Email Filters, are any filters set?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.