Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
SilverStone641
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Flood of (AFFF4E20) -> AnalyzeEntry: Unable to retrieve event id

I just started geting this notification from the blackberry controller on our BES 5.0 box:

<N/A> | BlackBerry Controller (Application Event Log on SERVER.DOMAIN OMITTED) | 09/12/2012 16:53:08  (AFFF4E20) -> AnalyzeEntry: Unable to retrieve event id

Can anyone shed some light on where to start first regarding troubleshooting this?

BES 5.0.3 MR 6 (Bundle 163)
Local SQL 2008R2
CDO.DLL v 6.5.8211.0
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Flood of (AFFF4E20) -> AnalyzeEntry: Unable to retrieve event id

i would look at the MAGT and MAST logs first.

default location :\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerryEnterprise Server\Logs

Also look in event veiwer to seef if any errors or warnings pertain to your issue

Please post back the log info minus personal info

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.