Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
Msprey
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Folder Redirection Choices Get Deselected

All,

So far, this issue has occurred with several users who have the messaging caching turned off.  Our server is still on 4.16 mr 3, and each user was on Outlook 2007.  I use 2007 and it happened with my account.  Initially I thought it might be related to mail store load balancing, but it has occurred in cases where the mail store was not load balanced.  I have tried to track it to days were any services were restarted, days where the proxy server ( the way the server was routed) was rebooted. When the RIM300 tool is run on Exchange,  when the cdo files accumulate in the server registry profile,  all kinds of possibilities, with no solution in sight yet.

M

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

on 4.1.6

I would suggest applying MR7 if not on it already.

CDO files accumulate?

Can you show where this happens and what server please?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Knotty's right. It sounds like you all are experiencing the issue outlined in SDR 353298 which was corrected in MR7 for BES 4.1.6. You will either want to install MR7 or upgrade to SP7.

knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

CerealBypass wrote:

Knotty's right. It sounds like you all are experiencing the issue outlined in SDR 353298 which was corrected in MR7 for BES 4.1.6. You will either want to install MR7 or upgrade to SP7.

you mean SDR 353296 on page 8 :smileywink:

SDR 353296

In BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.1 SP6 or later, in certain circumstances, when a user synchronized folders over the wireless network to a BlackBerry device, the BlackBerry device might have sent an information packet to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server that the BlackBerry Enterprise Server processed incorrectly. This might have turned off folder redirection for some of the user’s folders.

In BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 4.1 SP6 MR7, this issue is resolved.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Good catch! I fail at copy/paste.

knottyrope
My Device:

Just looking out for my partner in crime. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.