If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Identifying and troubleshooting enterprise activation issues

Sounds like it was disabled by IT policy.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

Check out: KB10190 - Unable to browse to web sites when using the Mobile Data Service or Mobile Data Connection...

or ask if MDS-CS is enabled for your account.

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dermotp
My Device: Not Specified

I am experiencing this problem as well, its worse tho, right after the activation everything works except access the network, same error message as you; however, when i hard boot the device, it comes back on line with tons of java exceptions and now nothing works and all the much of the service book is gone (no messaging icons, etc.)  I have tried it 10 times with the same result, each time I need to reinstall the OS on the phone!!!

I have a 8220, with BES 4.1.6 mr2

If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fabiouness

Hi all! I have looked through and performed the tips on several of these Knowledge Base articles but still have issues with the Wireless Email Reconciliation option on two of nine of my Blackberry users.  I am running Server v3.6 (yes, I know it's an antique, but our company won't let me upgrade!) and the problem Blackberrys are new Curves from Sprint.  I have installed Desktop Software 4.3 that comes with the devices and also tried v4.6.  Regardless of which version, the last three Curves I've tried to set up all show the Wireless Email Reconciliation option as Disabled on the server and no option exists in the Messages Options on the devices themselves.  I've tried the methods in KB03307, 10939, and 02935 but can't get this option enabled.  It is enabled on the server, I've also set the IT Policy with a True setting for the Wireless Option, and I've deleted the Service Book and CMIME settings on the devices to no avail.  Strangely, I've had no problems setting up devices until the last 3 or 4.  Could I be running up against a licensing issue where I've exceeded the server's user limit?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fabiouness

Not a licensing issue, as the server's licensing tab claims that I have 1 free out of 10, unless I'm not interpreting this correctly?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
PsyNeo

Great work! This will be very useful when a call wakes me up at 4AM and I can't remember my troubleshooting steps!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
fabiouness

Well, after all the troubleshooting and searching through these forums, it turns out the problem was due to my Sprint rep not signing this user up for a plan that works with a BES, even though all our other users had this plan.  Could've killed her!!  
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

That happens to me 5-10 times a week.

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Data Plans are the most painfull thing to deal with.

I even had someone @ vodaphone tell me that it was correct and to check my logs/firewall/etp message/Mailserver/Bes services. I smell BS now.

So I told the guy "NO! Listen to me, I dont care if you think it is right and dont question my system, I called you do do two things only. Remove the current data plan and after 5 min, add in the expensive blackberry data plan."

Boy was he getting mad.

Finally he said "Fine, but it wont do anything"

minutes later, I said "EA OTA worked" and the guy hung up on me.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900

I dont even deal with representives at carriers anymore after I had an 3 hour incident, now if they give any lip at all I ask that they esclate the issue to RIM.

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.