Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: Non blackberryuser
My Carrier: non blackberryuser

Issue with BB server -> big wsdl files

Hi,

We have a customer who is running out of space on his server and I was wondering if we can delete some files under a tmp directory in BB enterprise server. Files are xxxxxxxxxxx.wsdl files and they are located under : C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\BAS\jboss\ejb\server\default\tmp\jbossws

My question is can we safely delete those files as they are generating about 3Gb

Thanks for your response.

oansiaux

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Issue with BB server -> big wsdl files

Delete them that are older than 1 week after you back them  up.

They are temp files.

I like to ZIP them and save for long time.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Enterprise-Solution/Script-to-zip-BES-Log-files/m-...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900
My Carrier: Voda UK

sorry to pull up an oldish thread, just having this issue myself, only my customer has them all over the place mostly in folders with names ending i .jar totalling some 50gb which is insane.

is there a desperate need to back them up being temp files?

THanks

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

delete the ones older than one week should be fine but if your BES dies and you did not backup those files, dont come back complaining to me.Smiley Wink

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V