Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
d8v1d
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Request Entity Too Large

Hi There

I'm trying to access heathrow live from my blackberry but I'm getting a 413 Request Entity Too Large error message. The device is part of a Blackberry enterprise server 4.1. On the BES where would i change the settings to increase the limits as i've read you can. Thanks

Contributor
ryeoman
My Device: Storm2 9550

Re: Request Entity Too Large

Here is the article to change the settings on your MDS Connection properties. Another thought, you could try changing your device Brwoser from the Blackberry browser to the Internet Browser (Browser screen - Options - General Properties - Default Browser set to Internet Browser.

The Internet browser skips the BES (and internal proxy servers) and uses the carrier's relay to hit external sites.

The blackberry browser allows access to internal sites via the BES and external via the BES and your companies proxy servers. I switch back in forth as needed on my device.

Regular Contributor
d8v1d
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Request Entity Too Large

Thanks Ryeoman for a prompt response. We can't chance to IE because the user will get charged for bandwich. I have made the modifications in MDS and it now works a treat. Result! Have a good day :-)