Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
lvtubbergh
My Device: 9810
My Carrier: Vodacom

Unable to do Free/Busy time looking across Exchange forest

Good morning,

We need some help with free/busy time lookup across our exchange forest.

When i create a new calendar entry and invite people from domain1 (the domain i am in) i can check their availability without problem.

The challenge comes in when we try to do the same but accessing somebody from domain2s calendar. I just see a blackbar with a message data not available

this all works fine from Outlook meaning that the trust within the forest works fine, just not from our BB's

We have tried swithing to EWS to see if the functionality there will change things but he problem is still there

Any ideas and suggestions will be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Unable to do Free/Busy time looking across Exchange forest

is the BESAdmin service account in the root of the forest?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lvtubbergh

I am not sure about that. I just emailed the Exchange team to find out.

We reapplied the EWS permissions on the service account last night and it seems to be working for most people now but we do have people who still cant do look ups. Any ideas?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lvtubbergh

Thanks for all the assistance.

We left things for a day and is working now. Guess the permissions just had to replicate across both domains.

Cheers

Please use plain text.