Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
mvalpreda
My Device: Bold 9700

Unable to log into BES Admin

[ Edited ]

I inherited a network and I'm having a hard time logging into the BES Web Admin. I always get:

The username, password, or domain is not correct. Please correct the entry.

I have reset the password in AD, set the password in the services and restarted the services.

In the BBAS-AS log I have this:

LDAP user=besadmin, realm=XXX.org, KDC=fs01.xxx.org javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Kerberos error creating ticket: com.dstc.security.kerberos.KerberosError: Pre-authentication information was invalid^^^ctrl-10^^^KrbError:^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Error code: 24^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Error message: null^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Client name: null^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Client realm: null^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Client time: null^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Server name: krbtgt/xxx.ORG^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Server realm: xxx.ORG^^^ctrl-10^^^^^^ctrl-9^^^Server time: Sat Jul 28 11:25:42 PDT 2012

On the FS01 server in security I do see:

Kerberos pre-authentication failed.

Account Information:
    Security ID:        XXX\besadmin
    Account Name:        besadmin

Service Information:
    Service Name:        krbtgt/XXX.ORG

Network Information:
    Client Address:        ::ffff:192.168.X.X
    Client Port:        44137

SQL Management Studio is installed on the machine and I can log in a BESAdmin and using Windows authenticaion run queries on the BESMGMT database.

Not really sure where to go from here. I would like to be able to get into the Admin console!