02-07-2013 05:04 PM
Bes 5.0.4 MR1 Bundle 52 - Server 2003 R2 sp2
BAS 5.0.4 MR1 Bundle 52 Transporter 220.127.116.11 - Server 2003 R2 sp2
Exhcange 2003 - Server 2k3 sp2
Mapi - 1.0.2536.0
Everyday we have one of our sites say they are not receiving email. I check the server, there are lots of user mailbox errors. This started Saturday.
Today I updated the Mapi/cdo to newest (it was on 1.02536.0 and 6.5.8190.0). After starting up the services after the update I get User X not started event 20154 along with User X mapimailbox exception handled event 20097.
This goes for almost everyone of my users.
I also have some RIM_HrResolveProxysFromDN - resolveproxyaddressesLDAP failed from - ###
I started with the cdo file update to see if that would help. Otherwise a reboot usually gets things going. But I'm not about to reboot this server daily. Any help on checking things would be great. I've had this running for years with minimal issue so...not sure why it is freaking out now. Let me know what log files etc can help in troubleshooting.
02-08-2013 03:05 PM
02-08-2013 03:43 PM
02-09-2013 06:43 PM
02-11-2013 10:01 AM
I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700
02-11-2013 02:02 PM
you dont update CDO on Exchange 2003, Just update CDO on BES.
Looks like a send as issue. Here is a good amount of info on it.
Video on send as
What is BES admin service account
BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.
BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V
02-11-2013 02:15 PM