Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
rbecker
My Device: Not Specified

When is BES for Exchange 4.1.6 MR2 going to be available?

We're looking to upgrade our BES server from 4.1.4 to current and upon reading documentation I noticed that the Release Notes are out for 4.1.6 MR2, but I didn't see the actual patch.  Does anyone know when the patch is slated for release?  Will I be able to upgrade from 4.1.4 to 4.1.6 MR2 directly or do I need to apply the patches in between?
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

Re: When is BES for Exchange 4.1.6 MR2 going to be available?

rbecker wrote:
We're looking to upgrade our BES server from 4.1.4 to current and upon reading documentation I noticed that the Release Notes are out for 4.1.6 MR2, but I didn't see the actual patch.  Does anyone know when the patch is slated for release?  Will I be able to upgrade from 4.1.4 to 4.1.6 MR2 directly or do I need to apply the patches in between?

No eta on the MR2 release ... my best guess would be within 2 weeks though.

To upgrade from 4.1.4 to 4.1.6 MR2 you need to upgrade to SP6 first, and then you can apply MR2.  No need to apply SP5 or SP6 MR1 (if you wait for MR2 to be released)

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

Re: When is BES for Exchange 4.1.6 MR2 going to be available?

rbecker wrote:

I'm guessing another week on this now.

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/