Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
London_Exile
My Device: Not Specified

Wireless reconciliation not working between BB8900 and Lotus Notes

hi,

Have been having some ongoing problems with a 8900 curve and Lotus Notes, with the wireless reconiliation between devices. Basically emails are not being deleted on on the laptop and emails that are being read from the laptop are still displaying as unread on the 8900 curve.

Soultions tried so far; deleting all emails, deleting the following service books; Desktop (SYNC), Desktop (CMIME), re-activation and a full security wipe. The problem resolves itself for a couple of days and then returns to not reconiling between devices.

We are currently using the following;

Lotus Notes Client; 7.0.2

Lotus Domino 8.5

BES: 4.1.6.21

With the following component info;

USB Channel Controller; 4.0.1.3

Device manager 4.3.0.7

Application Loader: 4.3.0.18

RIM Intel Programmer: 1.0.0.35

I'll be honest I have no idea, nor do any of my collegaues on how best to fully resolve this issue now, so any help would be very gratefully recived.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Wireless reconciliation not working between BB8900 and Lotus Notes

Hi there!

I can't tell...are you the end user or the BES admin? If the former, go see the latter. If the latter, we shall move this down into the BES forum since that's where those experts hang out.

Let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
London_Exile
My Device: Not Specified

Sdgardne,

Thanks for the reply - apologies for not replying sooner, have been out of the office for the past week.

In response to your question; I am not the end user, but am a very inexperienced part time BES admin, I've spoken to rou regular full time and vastly more experienced BES admin who also doesn't know how to fully resolve this issue.

As the end user is part of my user group it's ultimately down to me to take ownership and try to resolve this issue. to that end I am more than happy for you to move this thread into the BES forum.

Regards.

Rob.

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

OK...the mods should soon move this to the BES forums:

Good luck!

Message Edited by sdgardne on 10-13-2009 01:49 PM

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.