Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: STC

how to edit the policy

[ Edited ]

Can you help me, how to edit the policy; from when roaming syncing must be done manually to automatic sync while roaming.  is there any way to do that? we are using exchange 2007. 

Subject Title edited to reflect new topic.

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: how to edit the policy

[ Edited ]

arafeeqvk wrote:

Can you help me, how to edit the policy; from when roaming syncing must be done manually to automatic sync while roaming.  is there any way to do that? we are using exchange 2007. 

Hello,

If you are the BES admin, you edit it on BES. If you are not the BES admin, you need to talk to your BES admin and make your request. There is no ability to edit the policy on the device itself, only from the BES console.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9000
My Carrier: STC

[ Edited ]

Thanks a lot..

I have configured Activesync mail on Blackberry Q10.. the issue only the emails are not receiving while roaming..

So we can not configure the policy in the device automatic sync while roaming..? we are using BES v.5.1. this is not support BB Q10...

So is there any way to sync email automatically while roaming. (We are using BES package on SIM)

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.840), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

[ Edited ]

I am guessing that you are the BES admin? You've not quite stated that clearly, but that's what I will guess. As such, I will ask that your portions of this thread be moved to the BES section of this site...this section is the end user section.

Stand by...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

There might be an active sync policy that prevents data while roaming. There is on 2010 but i have never used 2007

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V